So Without any guess here are the Top 4-5 Places in Himachal Pradesh for an awesome couple tour from Rajasthan.
Celebrate your love, wedding, and relationship with your soul mate at beautiful “Chail”-a perfectly romantic honeymoon destination located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The exquisite hill station offers amorous weather and mesmerizing landscapes that will amplify your romantic mood to the next level. Chail is well known for its salubrious vision and pristine forest. You can spend quality time with the love of your life visiting some of the most beautiful places there.
Chail has a couple of friendly honeymoon suits available at hotels, which can make your stay warm and memorable. Jungle Live Inn Cottages is one of the best options, you can choose to plan stays there. A trip to Chail with your partner would add countless happy moments to the memoir of your trip. Come, have a visit to Chail do shopping, click pictures, sing, dance, and just enjoy!
Must-do Activities in Chail for couples:
- Horse riding: A fun activity to do with your partner is horse riding from Kurfi to reach the Highlands of it. It is the only transportation you will get there which is safe and full of entertainment. Visit the nearby apple orchards and the beautiful mountains in the journey.
- Camping: Though you are on a honeymoon you can still do some things which are not romantic but adventurous and exciting. For an exotic affair go for camping, participate in adventure activities, dance around the bonfire, watch the starry night, and much more.
- Visit the Cricket Ground:
Who doesn’t want to see the cricket ground which is located at the highest point in the world? Chail has one Cricket ground on a hilltop and is the highest cricket ground in the whole world. Don’t miss out on this, it is worth visiting.
Honeymoon is the best time to knit some unforgettable memories with your partner and a beautiful romantic destination can add glory to your honeymoon period.
Dalhousie is one such prettiest hill station you can choose from India’s famous hill stations. It is famous for white snowy peaks, romantic pleasant weather, pine trees, and unbeatable scenic beauty. The place is situated on 5 hills in the Chamba district in Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is famous among newlywed couples and known as a perfect honeymoon destination. While in Dalhousie you can visit beautiful landscapes, striking pine-clad valleys, mighty snowy mountains everything accompanied by pleasant, romantic weather. Dalhousie is undoubtedly one of the exotic places to celebrate and honor your honeymoon. Some best stays are provided by Hotel Whispering Winds, Victoria Continental Inn, and Hotel R Maidens.
Must-do Activities in Dalhousie for couples:
- Boating at Chamera Lake: The beautiful lake is surrounded by green high hills. It is one of the best experiences you can have while in Dalhousie. Sitting on the edges of hills with your love, feeling the calmness in the surrounding is one of the greatest experiences.
- Visit Satdhara fall: Experience the amazing natural beauty where 7 stream falls together as one waterfall. Hear the noise of water falling, birds chirping, the good smell of mud and vegetation and water droplets, the whole vibe there is just mesmerizing, it feels like you are absorbing some peace in the womb of nature.
3.Trek to Dainkund peak: Go for an adventurous trek to one of the highest mountain peaks Dainkund. The trek is easy there, you will see some river views, waterfalls, meadows in the pathway. And at the top, you will find a temple and the Air Force base which are the famous tourist attractions.
Manali makes it to the list of the beautiful hill stations of Himachal Pradesh preferred by newlywed couples. The place is situated at a high altitude which offers stunning views from the top. Newlywed couples can choose this place and spend their honeymoon period enjoying the curvy roads by Beas river and experience the awesome weather with bliss in the air. Manali is one of the famous hill stations in north India. Winters are even more stunning as the entire land is covered with white snow sheet, making it even more romantic for couples to spend some intimate cozy nights. While in Manali do visit snow point, Rohtang Pass, Naggar Castle, and local fruit orchards. The place never runs out of its beauty and is perfect for a newlywed couple.
Must-do activities in Manali:
- River Rafting: It would be a thrilling experience to go up and down with the water waves. Manali is famous for its water sports, you can enjoy the adventurous water ride while witnessing the beautiful views on both side and cold water splashing on you.
- Paragliding: Fly without the wings! In the Solang valley enjoy the experience of flying like a bird in the bright blue sky with your beloved by engaging yourself into paragliding activity.
- Rohtang Pass: Rohtang pass is a very famous snow point and a very perfect destination that offers several adventurous activities to its visitors. Paragliding, skiing, Gondola, Quad/ ATV are some of the sports that magnetize tourists to visit Rohtang pass.
Also, Read Top Hill Stations in Himachal Pradesh
A quaint town named Kasauli is located in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, also known as hiker’s paradise. Kasauli is one wonderful and budget-friendly honeymoon destination where you can spend the most beautiful days of life with your partner.
Famous for its scenic beauty Kasauli offers you some amazing and breathtaking experiences. The town is very small, you can enjoy going on a romantic walk in the village itself. Try to explore nearby areas with your companion.
A walk with your partner to explore the bounteous beauty of Kasauli would be like “A Walk to Remember for a lifetime”. You can cover all the nearby places in 1-2 days. Perfect for your honeymoon and complimenting your romantic mood, Kasauli is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Himachal. The couple oriented suits are easily available here, you can stay in Snow Valley Resorts or Himalayan Resort or Hotel kumaras or Hotel Himgiri as per your choice and budget.
Chamba has made it to the list of the favorite honeymoon destinations in Himachal. It t is an old town situated on the bank of the Ravi river. The weather of the place remains pleasant all over the year, so you can go anytime. Perfect for your honeymoon holidays, Chamba offers you a romantic getaway where you can experience the beauty of stunning Dhauladhar ranges, beautiful lakes, and scenic beauty. Chamba is also known as the valley of honey & milk and the place is quite famous for its temples, streams, and beautiful meadows.
The sprawling surroundings, sparkling lakes, gushing streams, and vibrato culture makes this place one of the most sparkling gems of Himachal’s treasure trove. The pleasant weather of Chamba acts as a cherry on the cake as couples can spend some romantic time away from the chaos of urban life.